First year teacher school supplies?
One of my mentor teachers just sent me a $50 gift certificate to use at K12SchoolSupplies.net! I have no idea what I should get…
What are some supplies that every first year teacher should have?
- wincherella answered:sticky notes, electric pencil sharpener are my number one things. Good grading pens and a desk calendar .
- anhthungo likes this
- fornoesis answered:A watch.
- teenakp answered:It would use the entire $50, but a heavy-duty pencil sharpener is a must, as the one you get (IF you get) from the school will be crap.
- aimingforpretty likes this
- shithappppens likes this
- meghanjh likes this
- revolutionizeed answered:Pens..lots of different colored pens. Electric pencil sharpener.
- tellmeaboutyoursoul likes this
- 2andfro likes this
- everyfiredies answered:STICKIE NOTES. I use them all day every day. And I agree with lhuddles with binder clips and organizing bins/trays.
- This was featured in #Education
- bazzzingaa likes this
- edukaition answered:I agree with PPT - I would wait and see what your school will provide you before I spent it.
- swirlingmango answered:If they are not too expensive, you can never go wrong with sissors or other little things too. If you’re doing math. Calculators?
- arielmarie answered:A heavy duty pencil sharpener is a must!
- tomes-away said:Crayons or colored pencils, teacher scissors, post its, Tylenol, granola bars, construction paper, chart paper, rulers, chunky erasers, pencils, pens to lend out and to grade with, markers.
- ambedu said:Aw, nice!
- positivelypersistentteach answered:I’d wait and see what your school provides you before spending it.
- specialbunny answered:PENCILS, post-its, and PENCILS. Paper too!
- soaking-it-in answered:binder clips, lots of plain folders, highlighters and pens, a good stapler for you, organizing bins/trays
- math-girl posted this